Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Favorite Spin Forum

Fellow spinners...I thought I would just include the link to one of my favorite sites to get ideas for profiles, play lists, and just to get info and insight to spinning classes.
If you register you can participate there as well.
Here is the link http://www.innercycling.com/f/index.php
I know that there are a lot of things people ask after class, and if you hear of any great or concerning questions I would love to hear about them so that we all can be on the same page in classes.
Also, if you have any really tough questions we could all discuss them to find a resolve.
I'm glad that some of you have signed up. If you still want to contribute and you didn't get the invite let me know and I will send it again.
-Collette

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Collette-
Thanks so much for all of this helpful information. I look on the blog daily just to get great ideas for music and rides. Just know that if I don't make a comment or post anything I still find it very helpful. Thanks so much for your effort and dedication it is truly appreciated. Karrie